A ticket to Zeus Paradise.


"A ticket to Zeus Paradise",
   blogs about
 "Dreams, Creation and Fun" inside our ZeusClub
are as always
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
.


When people think or say “Oh My God”  frown.
Others throw a helpless look up into the Skies.
If that occurs during a sunny day they  put on their sunglasses on.
When that happens during cloudless nights some wait for a falling meteorite to make a wish,
or get enchanted by the  silvery moonlight 
or get inspired, spend zillions of moneys to find a way to reach the stars.
Btw that is what changed the moon from a silver wonder to a dry hostile mass of rocks and craters.

Well here in Second Life is different. We don't t frown when we say OMG,
 Reaching the sky heights  can be limitless by wearing the right gadget.
And if You are in Zeusclub and  instead of OMG you say  OMZ 
you can even enter  Zeus Paradise and jump from its one wonder location to the
other with the speed of light.


Just fathom what happened to me.



I was dancing in ZeusClub, as I very often do.
- Oh yes! I love it :) -
when the fascinating glyphs of this image captured  my attention:







The "why" and "how" that occured is of no importance.
Its meaning is.
I looked it up.Is a quotation from the very old  Japanese wisdom.

It sounds like  Ichi Go Ichi E.
Hey.... don't mind my wrong  pronunciation!
My Japanese are limited about the three S words Sushi  Sake Sony

But it means something very valuable beyond Japan and Time.
It means: Treasure every meeting, for it will never recur.


" Oh My Zeus ", I thought.
"thats how always feel".
I don't only agree, I cherish this.

I looked up and then I experienced my first Japanese Dream.
No, peoples.
I didn't collapse asleep from to much Sushi and Sake in-front of my wide-screen Sony.
I was transported into one of the numberless wonders of Zeus Paradise.







You can taste my fascination for this serene world
into these impressions I captured during my wandering inyo that Dream. .
I am not going to write about my amazement.
Words don’t have the power to honor its beauty.
And - as I said already -
I Ichi Go Ichi E.



1.






2.










See, I mean, feel what I am saying ?

Meanwhile I will beam me to the newest place in Zeus Paradise.
 To the Winter Wonderland.






I told you already in the beginning.
 Dreaming and the great Fun by Creating something from it for Others
never stops here in ZeusClub.
It Is always UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
:)

Just say it : OMZ
- you know what i mean -

Then look up and use that URL  placed  there for you
and join me with the speed of light.







No comments:

Post a Comment