Impressions from "Express Yoursel".

5 November.

Trying to describe my experiences of the last night,
hits me that pictures can say much more than words
when it comes to an "Express Yourself" party in ZeusClub.
Otherwise I could publish here a  long novel to read...he he......and who has the time now for such a thing.


 Now watch carefully the face of this girl:


Before the party



During


Leaving the dance floor after dancing hours long the awesome tunes of DJ BUDDY
 


Walking home as cheerful as someone can be.
You can imagine now for sure all that  fun and pleasures the individual who is living there behind had .
as well as I had.

In ZeusClub was last night WoW.
As i told you that it would be:
that amazing cocktail of dance, fun, great tunes, artistry and freedom.
Look at some few of "Express Yourself " :
Fancy


Fantasy




and pleasure



 and ....he...its your call now
for what follows here
use your creative mind and fill in a name for me...he he...
but don't even dare to forget that there behind breath and enjoy some awesome natured dreamers ...huh!



 
Oh Man! I can't really wait that long till the next Wednesday arrives... my next "Express Yourself" night.:):):)
Bye for now,
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment