BAM !!! You are invited.. :)


Last night, Wednesday, I was sitting here in my quiet office in the Castle Atlantis.
Just thinking and preparing  my blog post about " My ticket to Edo Paradise". :)
- I have already mentioned that -







Suddenly, a mass of joyous noises pleasingly destructed my concentration.
Of course. It was Wednesday. The “Express Your Self”event started nearby in ZeusClub. :)
I  turned on the music. Dj Buddy was spinning  the most inviting tunes.
Irresistible.
I was urged to think “what the heck ! I need a pause” and I flew up on the dance floor.

Well,
I can sit here to search to infinity for some fanciful superlatives
but they are no use for those who were not there.
Some pictures I made during having great fun might give an impression.
Although it will not cover the real thing.
You see, my little Slide Show misses the awesome sound, the dazzling appearances… all that kind of sparkle that was undulating around.




I just love clubbing in Second life.
I have been around dancing a lot.... mostly in my Jeans, he he he .
But this is something different, I mean it is something more.
It looks like that all “Beautiful People” of Second Life,
- a kind of Avatar Beau Monde -
[ yep! my mom is French ]
gets unusually inventive,
more glamorous than ever
and lands here to see , to be seen and enjoy.

Very inspiring all this I must say.

Oh! and that " Beau Avatar Monde" stuff I like a lot.
It gives away that extra Fizz of these ZeusClub nights.
I'm going to shorten it like BAM.
BAM for  Beau Avatar Monde.
He he .....I love it!
't might be popular in Second Life 's vocabulary
because i just decided to write about BAM often.

If you haven't tasted yet the bubbles of the ZeusClub nights
just get the gorgeous you here...because I would love to see you, admire you
and have some sweet talk with you.

Laters then :):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment