White Colorful



" White Colorful ",
 is about a week full of
"Color, Magic, and sexy Angels"




The nights get longer and darker every day right now  down there On Earth North.
In few places – yep global warming and such –
the ground even gets covered by masses of snowflakes.
There is where  the invisible horizon line becomes border
between  velvety depth of Black and  shimmering White.
Although Black and White is sometimes a fellow colorful humans way of thinking
- especially during the hours we feel blue! -
not Black neither White are Colors themselves.
White is all colors we are able to distinguish just pressed together,
while Black supposes to makes us yearn for White.
Same thing as the Dark makes us creating Light, Angels, Art and Fairytales.
Last week I was enlightened even more about all that.
That occurred  while I was enjoying tremendously the colorfulness
compacted into Whites.
"Whites" that ZeusClub has created for the SL Citizen on its SL grounds
as well as in its Skies.
as well as a because of precious present I got.

You can see me in that photo above flying
in-between Zeus dance floor and Zeus Skies.

And …I am telling you….I couldn’t get enough of it.

Sky High in the enchanted Winter Wonderland:
Skating, dancing, loving, dreaming
and making zillions wishes because of the abundantly falling stars.

Then down on the dance floor:
being colorful during last Wednesday ‘s White Party
under a rain of Angels.

Just enjoy the slide-show impressions I made for you.
But don’t dare think that that is all you get. These are just teasers of mine :)
The magic of Winter Wonderland is waiting to embrace you.

just Click and Fly :
Winter Wonderland destination 

And on ZeusClub dance floor
- if you don't know that already -
you can always be the Colorful One you are .

Just Click and Enjoy as much you can:

ZeusClub dance-floor

I always do :)












See what I mean ?




Oh,

Last but not list,
A dear friend of mine was seriously sick.
But the illness dint stops him of being the Artist I admire so much.
He visualized his fever dream and shared with me
as soon as he was feeling a bit healthier.



This precious present of my friend Oakley Hoxley to me
completed the Colorfulness of my extraordinary White week.

Laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment