Introduction: A look in to near Future :)

well15 November.






When I am in First Life on planet Earth I must obey to weather conditions.
On Ron‘s Island is always summer …..for the moment :)
You see,
we the citizens of Second Life we can mold our own climate.

There is a draft between those two lives though.
Like that devious breeze between an open door and an open window opposite to it.
I think that that current of air got me a bit sick.
A kind of mild influenza kept me nailed there in the middle,
away from blogging, although it didn’t influence my mind
by blocking my thoughts.
I am telling you,
that draft between our Reality and Second Life  is a darn inspiring current of air.

Ironic ?
A ha.......... That’s me too then :  I Ron ic  !

[ ic = I see  in phonetic SL acronyms ]

Uc :)
I love to play with words.

Well, here it comes.
Usually blogs should be published the one after the other.
But this kind of illness pause and - I guess - a mild fever gave me a kind of galloping inspiration
which needs  badly some structuring.
As much as  my  Gay City Estate research and experiences Inventory needs.

I have lined up a number of blogs under construction.
All  are dedicated to our  multi faced and multi labeled one and only : LOVE.
A kind of "Sex in the City" TV stuff related to ZeusClub.

They will narrate about:

.  Myths and Chips.
.  My ticket to Zeus Paradise.
. The inner void of an elderly fig.
. Artificial Intelligence and Friendship.
.  Sex and Pixel Fashion.

Curious ?

Follow them,:)

Although it might take a week of two to complete them
I hope that they will entertain you
as much as i am sure that they will surprise you.




ps.

BTW that object i am looking at is a present which you will get
when you visit the Atomium
a grand construction  created by Franko Box.
But more about it into  the blog "Myths and Chips"

Laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment