POL Arida - Performance of a Time Traveller






" The performance of a Time Traveller "

should be a blog post about  
the flavor, the concept and the audience 
of a fascinating troubadour
but...well
It is really very difficult for me to write this.


Listen.
I was there.
I was making all these photos you see here
while his soft voice was feeding me,
inevitably,
with his thoughts, his feelings, his message
when suddenly it hit me that it will be a pain in the ass to describe all this.

But he said,
- He still sings it in my head -,
“Take all the time that you need.
There is nothing to hide.
except some differences between you and I.”
Although I am not that good in objectifying feelings I will comply.

Must I be objective to my feelings?

"Hold your smile" ...he sang ….."and i will be there".

He arrived from some when
and he just stood there in the middle of the big concert stage, holding his guitar in his arms..
Still, his scarcely moving silhouette made all that spaciousness disappear.
His voice rose from that depth we all have inside us
but we don’t dare to measure.
Its sound, harsh and velvety, enveloped the mesmerized audience
by transmitting to our hearts all kind of feelings we usually hide,
by singing in our ears all that unspoken we would say
to ourselves and to each other if we had the courage.

Each song unfolding with an almost silent passion his powerful message
seemed to be the last song he would give .
But then he always sang the next one.
Even when he left the stage so empty behind him ,
he was still there.










Can we read emotions in the eyes of our avatars?
Yes.
Bathed in the warmth of his performance I sensed them
and I recognize them  in there.
Because I know that all of us people inside those avatars,
although separated by earthy distances and time,
we are connected with the same hidden emotions he arouses.


Look at this photo.
You see ?
He sings his guts to himself like in front of the mirror
holding the whole world in-between him and his reflection.

Must I, now, be objective to feelings?

He has made me see that my heart is a just hutched bird
which fall again and again on a bunch of jasmines
because it has to learn how to fly yet.







I hope that now you can understand  what is happening!
I cannot describe his performance.
I don’t even need to,
I give up !

He sang to us
"Hold your smile ..… and i will be there."
I smile.
He is here.

You can meet him in the Web too:

http://polarida.com/

So, Hold your smile  and see and listen for yourself :)








2 comments:

  1. this blog is so poignamt and moving in its emotion..and a credit to Ronny for trying to help us enjoy his feeling and emotions. I strngly recommend looking ath e link for POLARIDA...and reading this Blog Sheet on a regular basis and giving our journalist your input too.
    Hairy McAndrews

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job once again!

    ReplyDelete